Under Graduate Department of Botany
To provide quality education, foster creative ideas and promote innovative research to meet the global challenges in Botany.
To empower students with scientific temper and critical skills; build in them confidence and leadership qualities through innovative teaching and research methods and create awareness about the applicative potential of discoveries and inventions in Botany for better healthcare
- To train the students for competitive exams.
- Enhancing infrastructure development to accommodate research scholars
- To patent the research carried out in the department
- Initiation of collaborative research activities (National / International Research)
- Participation in faculty exchange programmes in India and abroad
|Smt. Shalini B.R. Associate Professor, University College of Science,Tumkur University|
|Smt. Ravikala K.L.,
University College of Science,Tumkur University